Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thank-You

We want to give a huge thank you to everyone who has called, texted, shared, and PRAYED for us over the last few days. We have amazing families and friends, and our work families at Cheever and Spectrum have been keeping us sane while we wait impatiently to find out what the next steps are. Keep the prayers coming! We have four days until our appointment at U of M and we are getting more and more anxious to hear what the doctors there will have to say. Of course, we are hoping that if some kind of intervention/procedure needs to be done, that it can be done as soon as possible.

Nate has been reading up a lot on TTTS, and he discovered that most moms carrying babies with TTTS have some type of nutritional deficiencies, which I'm sure I do since I had such a hard time eating for the first couple months of pregnancy. I am only up one pound from my pre-pregnancy weight, so our mission is to get me to gain some weight while eating nutritional things. (Never thought I'd say my goal was to gain weight.) Nate has been spending a ton of energy just making sure that I have what I need to eat for these babies to grow as big and strong as they can!

In his spare time (when he's not making sure I'm getting my protein), Nate draws very detailed and lifelike pictures of TTTS on the computer to explain to the kids at work what's going on...



In all seriousness though, please continue praying for us and our sweet girlies! We will, of course, update the blog if and when we hear anything new.
Sara, Nate, and the Girls


"Aren't we cute?"


No comments:

Post a Comment